San Francisco News
Triple murder suspect in court
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KGO) -- The second suspect in the triple murder of a San Francisco man and his sons was in court after being extradited from North Carolina.
Wilfredo "Flaco" Reyes, 31, appeared before a judge in San Francisco Friday afternoon. Television cameras were not allowed to show his face.
Reyes is being charged with three counts of murder, one of attempted murder, and conspiracy.
The district attorney maintains Reyes was in the car with Edwin Ramos when he gunned down Tony Bologna and his two sons in 2008.
Ramos has been convicted of the murders. Reyes is being held on $5 million bail, he will be arraigned Tuesday.
san francisco bay, murder, crime, san francisco news
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 36
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Crews search for person after boat accident in Brentwood 37 min ago
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland 50 min ago
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Brother of man killed by drunk driver throws first pitch 11 min ago
- Young Oakland woman dies at Coachella music fest
- Scratch lotto ticket bought in Milpitas worth $1.3M
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter 14 min ago
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday