San Francisco News
Triple murder suspect in court
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KGO) -- The second suspect in the triple murder of a San Francisco man and his sons was in court after being extradited from North Carolina.
Wilfredo "Flaco" Reyes, 31, appeared before a judge in San Francisco Friday afternoon. Television cameras were not allowed to show his face.
Reyes is being charged with three counts of murder, one of attempted murder, and conspiracy.
The district attorney maintains Reyes was in the car with Edwin Ramos when he gunned down Tony Bologna and his two sons in 2008.
Ramos has been convicted of the murders. Reyes is being held on $5 million bail, he will be arraigned Tuesday.
san francisco bay, murder, crime, san francisco news
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested 20 min ago
- Pleasanton students targeted on Instagram 19 min ago
- Sonoma Co. supervisor takes stand in peeping trial
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Group still fighting to save Ice Center in San Mateo
- Clippers beat Warriors 98-96 for 2-1 series lead 38 min ago
- 2 arrested for murder of pet sitter in East Oakland
- 11 kids, driver hurt in SoCal school bus crash
- Paul McCartney will play final show at Candlestick
- Brentwood boy to be honored at MLB All-Star game
- Company seeks professional bruncher in SF
- 7OYS investigates Discount Gold Brokers
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Muni bus fire; Hiker rescued
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect...
20 min ago