San Francisco News
Triple murder suspect in court
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KGO) -- The second suspect in the triple murder of a San Francisco man and his sons was in court after being extradited from North Carolina.
Wilfredo "Flaco" Reyes, 31, appeared before a judge in San Francisco Friday afternoon. Television cameras were not allowed to show his face.
Reyes is being charged with three counts of murder, one of attempted murder, and conspiracy.
The district attorney maintains Reyes was in the car with Edwin Ramos when he gunned down Tony Bologna and his two sons in 2008.
Ramos has been convicted of the murders. Reyes is being held on $5 million bail, he will be arraigned Tuesday.
san francisco bay, murder, crime, san francisco news
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind 5 min ago
- Thieves target True Religion jeans
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Shift in tactics may be helping Oakland police
- No charges in Starbucks orange juice case
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby with rare disease
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- NASA Ames focusing on advanced manufacturing
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Bicyclist killed ID'd; Unsolved murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
52 min ago