San Francisco News
Triple murder suspect in court
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KGO) -- The second suspect in the triple murder of a San Francisco man and his sons was in court after being extradited from North Carolina.
Wilfredo "Flaco" Reyes, 31, appeared before a judge in San Francisco Friday afternoon. Television cameras were not allowed to show his face.
Reyes is being charged with three counts of murder, one of attempted murder, and conspiracy.
The district attorney maintains Reyes was in the car with Edwin Ramos when he gunned down Tony Bologna and his two sons in 2008.
Ramos has been convicted of the murders. Reyes is being held on $5 million bail, he will be arraigned Tuesday.
san francisco bay, murder, crime, san francisco news
- SJ store owner get $1M for selling winning ticket
- Family to hold prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- Georgia woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Richmond council votes for foreclosure prevention plan 57 min ago
- Online retailers take part in Free Shipping Day 31 min ago
- Food bank hands out hundreds of hams to families
- 'Mary Poppins' among 25 US films to be preserved 52 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday