San Francisco News
Person stuck on cliff in Outer Richmond rescued
SAN FRANCISCO -- A person who got stuck on a cliff in San Francisco's Outer Richmond neighborhood was rescued without injury Tuesday afternoon, a fire official said.
The fire department received word that the victim was stranded on a cliff at Eagles Point, near 32nd Avenue and El Camino Del Mar, around 11:55 a.m.
He was rescued at about 12:20 p.m. and was unhurt, the fire official said.
richmond district, rescue, san francisco news
- Firefighters control 4-alarm fire in Concord 40 min ago
- Bay Area freeze extends longer than expected
- Protest gets heated for Santa Rosa teen shot
- Only On 7: SF kids describe obstacles in Tenderloin
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing 47 min ago
- Memorial to take place in SF to honor Mandela 27 min ago
- Golf pro charged with sexually abusing boys
- Richmond police searching for young runaway sisters
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Husband's tutu project gets T-Mobile's support
- Winter Spare the Air called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Obama poses for selfie at Mandela's memorial
- roundup: Oakland fire; Asiana crash hearing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos