San Francisco News
Person stuck on cliff in Outer Richmond rescued
SAN FRANCISCO -- A person who got stuck on a cliff in San Francisco's Outer Richmond neighborhood was rescued without injury Tuesday afternoon, a fire official said.
The fire department received word that the victim was stranded on a cliff at Eagles Point, near 32nd Avenue and El Camino Del Mar, around 11:55 a.m.
He was rescued at about 12:20 p.m. and was unhurt, the fire official said.
richmond district, rescue, san francisco news
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- PayPal hopes new smartphone app will replace wallet
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Oakland looks to give micro-loans to small businesses
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Photos: San Jose Sharks fan pics!
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: SF bank robbery; Search for survivors
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday