San Francisco News
Fire damages two-story building in SF Chinatown
SAN FRANCISCO -- Firefighters extinguished a fire in building in San Francisco's Chinatown neighborhood Thursday afternoon.
The one-alarm blaze was reported at 12:14 p.m. at a two-story building in the 1100 block of Pacific Avenue near Stockton Street, fire spokeswoman Mindy Talmadge said.
The fire is burned in the rear of the building, Talmadge said. No injuries were reported, she said.
chinatown, fire, san francisco news
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday