San Francisco News
Fire damages two-story building in SF Chinatown
SAN FRANCISCO -- Firefighters extinguished a fire in building in San Francisco's Chinatown neighborhood Thursday afternoon.
The one-alarm blaze was reported at 12:14 p.m. at a two-story building in the 1100 block of Pacific Avenue near Stockton Street, fire spokeswoman Mindy Talmadge said.
The fire is burned in the rear of the building, Talmadge said. No injuries were reported, she said.
chinatown, fire, san francisco news
- San Jose police officer arrested for sexual assault
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday