San Francisco News
Water main leak forces intersection shut down in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A busy intersection in San Francisco's Mission District is closed because of a water main leak.
Crews with the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC) are trying to cap a fire department water valve that started leaking Friday afternoon at 22nd and Guerrero streets.
A spokesperson with the SFPUC says crews are expected to stop the leak and reopen the intersection to traffic around 8 p.m.
water, water main break, san francisco news
- Freeze warning continues for most of Bay Area
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Fan hit in the head with a bottle at Candlestick Park 29 min ago
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour ring record
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane 36 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday