San Francisco News
More SF medical marijuana shops set to close
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Two more San Francisco medical marijuana dispensaries are set to close at the end of business Tuesday because of Federal Justice Department pressure.
HopeNet on Ninth Street, South of Market and the Vapor Room on Haight Street have received letters from the U.S. Attorney, warning of property seizures and prison sentences if the pot clubs do not shut down.They will be the seventh and eighth dispensaries in the city to close under federal pressure, since a coordinated statewide crackdown began last fall.
marijuana, pot club, medical marijuana, san francisco news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos