San Francisco News
Man injured in officer involved shooting
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Around 6:30 p.m. Saturday a man led police on a chase and it ended in an officer-involved shooting. It happened in the Potrero Hill neighborhood at Missouri Street, near Watchman Way.
The incident started around 5 p.m. when police got a call that a man was brandishing a handgun in the Potrero Hill Projects.
San Francisco police say the victim was shot multiple times, but he is in non-life threatening condition.
Police Chief Greg Suhr says the incident will be thoroughly investigated.
SFPD, potrero hill, shooting, san francisco news
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland 26 min ago
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos