San Francisco News
Man injured in officer involved shooting
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Around 6:30 p.m. Saturday a man led police on a chase and it ended in an officer-involved shooting. It happened in the Potrero Hill neighborhood at Missouri Street, near Watchman Way.
The incident started around 5 p.m. when police got a call that a man was brandishing a handgun in the Potrero Hill Projects.
San Francisco police say the victim was shot multiple times, but he is in non-life threatening condition.
Police Chief Greg Suhr says the incident will be thoroughly investigated.
SFPD, potrero hill, shooting, san francisco news
- Albany residents protest return of Occupy activists
- SF officials prepare for 102nd Bay to Breakers race 12 min ago
- Suspicious package in Livermore prompts evacuation
- Konig wins 7th stage, van Garderen retains lead
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6 34 min ago
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2 50 min ago
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday