San Francisco News
Man injured in officer involved shooting
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Around 6:30 p.m. Saturday a man led police on a chase and it ended in an officer-involved shooting. It happened in the Potrero Hill neighborhood at Missouri Street, near Watchman Way.
The incident started around 5 p.m. when police got a call that a man was brandishing a handgun in the Potrero Hill Projects.
San Francisco police say the victim was shot multiple times, but he is in non-life threatening condition.
Police Chief Greg Suhr says the incident will be thoroughly investigated.
SFPD, potrero hill, shooting, san francisco news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars 48 min ago
- Scientists locate shipwreck in San Francisco Bay 17 min ago
- Free health clinics to take place in the Bay Area
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
41 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos