San Francisco News
Man injured in officer involved shooting
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Around 6:30 p.m. Saturday a man led police on a chase and it ended in an officer-involved shooting. It happened in the Potrero Hill neighborhood at Missouri Street, near Watchman Way.
The incident started around 5 p.m. when police got a call that a man was brandishing a handgun in the Potrero Hill Projects.
San Francisco police say the victim was shot multiple times, but he is in non-life threatening condition.
Police Chief Greg Suhr says the incident will be thoroughly investigated.
SFPD, potrero hill, shooting, san francisco news
- Suspect in San Francisco police shooting arrested 20 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85 33 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school 24 min ago
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Suspect in San Francisco police shooting...
20 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at...
24 min ago