San Francisco News
Man injured in officer involved shooting
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Around 6:30 p.m. Saturday a man led police on a chase and it ended in an officer-involved shooting. It happened in the Potrero Hill neighborhood at Missouri Street, near Watchman Way.
The incident started around 5 p.m. when police got a call that a man was brandishing a handgun in the Potrero Hill Projects.
San Francisco police say the victim was shot multiple times, but he is in non-life threatening condition.
Police Chief Greg Suhr says the incident will be thoroughly investigated.
SFPD, potrero hill, shooting, san francisco news
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday