San Francisco News
Mars rover replica on display at SF's Exploratorium
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KGO) -- If you'd like to see what the Curiosity Rover looks like up close and personal, just head to The Exploratorium in San Francisco, there's a full-scale replica on display right now. It's just one of two in the country on loan from NASA.
In addition, visitors can enjoy daily images from Martian terrain taken by Curiosity.
The exhibit is called "Return to Mars: Roving with Curiosity." The replica will be on display through September 16th.
NASA, mars, robots, exploratorium, san francisco news
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward 13 min ago
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Two injured in two-alarm fire in San Jose 10 min ago
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos