San Francisco News
Mars rover replica on display at SF's Exploratorium
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KGO) -- If you'd like to see what the Curiosity Rover looks like up close and personal, just head to The Exploratorium in San Francisco, there's a full-scale replica on display right now. It's just one of two in the country on loan from NASA.
In addition, visitors can enjoy daily images from Martian terrain taken by Curiosity.
The exhibit is called "Return to Mars: Roving with Curiosity." The replica will be on display through September 16th.
NASA, mars, robots, exploratorium, san francisco news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang 55 min ago
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos