San Francisco News
Mars rover replica on display at SF's Exploratorium
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KGO) -- If you'd like to see what the Curiosity Rover looks like up close and personal, just head to The Exploratorium in San Francisco, there's a full-scale replica on display right now. It's just one of two in the country on loan from NASA.
In addition, visitors can enjoy daily images from Martian terrain taken by Curiosity.
The exhibit is called "Return to Mars: Roving with Curiosity." The replica will be on display through September 16th.
NASA, mars, robots, exploratorium, san francisco news
- Freeze warning continues for most of Bay Area 50 min ago
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Man fatally stabbed on East 20th Street in Oakland
- Lane of Highway 101 closed after car crashes into pole
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday