San Francisco News
Man found with cache of weapons faces charges
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KGO) -- A homeless man accused of keeping a cache of weapons in his car made a brief court appearance Tuesday morning.
Robert Johns is charged with four felonies, including possession of a deadly weapon. The 37-year-old was pulled over last month. Police say they spotted a shotgun in plain view. A search of his car turned up additional weapons, including 5,800 rounds of ammunition, survivalist gear, and marijuana.
Prosecutors say Johns will appear in a behavioral court Wednesday.
homeless, marijuana, guns, san francisco news
- Freeze warning continues for most of Bay Area
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela 41 min ago
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Man fatally stabbed on East 20th Street in Oakland
- Lane of Highway 101 closed after car crashes into pole
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- National memorial to be held for Nelson...
41 min ago