San Francisco News
SF firefighters put out small blaze at fire station
SAN FRANCISCO -- San Francisco firefighters put out a small blaze at one of their own fire stations this morning, a fire dispatcher said.
The one-alarm fire was reported at 6:28 a.m. on the deck of Fire Station 2, located at 1340 Powell St.
Firefighters put out the blaze within a half hour, the dispatcher said.
fire, sffd, san francisco news
- SFPD SWAT in standoff with shooting suspect
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos