San Francisco News
Man proposes to girlfriend on Caltrain
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- It began with a song and ended with a kiss and an 'I do.' A Bay Area man proposed to his girlfriend, at the same spot, the couple met four years ago - a San Francisco Caltrain station.
Maggie was blown away, not only by the proposal -- but also by all the family members and friends who piled on the train and sang her favorite song.
caltrain, san francisco news
- Secret Service investigating big Target data breach
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos