San Francisco News
Second annual SF Sunday Streets in Chinatown
SAN FRANCISCO -- Sunday Streets returned to Chinatown Sunday morning along with the second annual Chinatown Ping Pong Tournament.
The second Chinatown Sunday Streets ran from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., according to city officials.
The free event extended from Grant Avenue along historic Jackson Street and Washington to Embarcadero. Bicycles and other people-powered vehicles are welcomed, as are pedestrians.
As part of the event, the Second Annual Chinatown Ping Pong Tournament took place from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Portsmouth Square.
The city is holding ten Sunday Streets events this year from March 11 to Oct. 21, 2012.
ed lee, san francisco news
- Collapse feared at site of massive 5-alarm fire in SF 10 min ago
- FBI searching for Bay Area bombing suspect 11 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos