San Francisco News
SF police chief highest paid cop in the country
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco has the highest paid police chief in the country. That's according to the San Francisco Chronicle.
Chief Greg Suhr made more than $321,000 last year, putting him at the top of the heap among the nation's police chiefs.
He's also the highest paid department head in San Francisco. Suhr is closely followed by San Francisco Fire Chief Joanne Hayes-White who took in $310,000 in pay and other compensation.
greg suhr, san francisco news
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Freeze Warning in place for most of the Bay Area
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work
- 5 displaced in two-alarm apartment fire in Alameda
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday