San Francisco News
Transbay Transit Center Project construction prompts street closures
Construction crews in San Francisco are working on the Transbay Transit Center Project this weekend.
Construction work has forced the closure of Fremont Street between Howard and Mission Streets. It will remain closed until the Tuesday morning commute.
Crews are making progress with the excavation of the underground rail level of the new transit center.
They're also installing a temporary bridge to help keep traffic moving while they dig.
Download the ABC7 News Waze app to help you navigate around all the detours this weekend. To find it go to: http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/feature?section=resources/traffic&id=8474164
construction, san francisco news
- Plane's disappearance result of "deliberate action"
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos