San Francisco News
Accident causes vehicle to drive off Hwy 101 railing, lands on Vermont Street
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- CHP officials in San Francisco are investigating the cause of a crash on Highway 101 that sent a car over the railing on to the street below.
It happened around 7:30 a.m. at the Highway 101 and Interstate 80 split. The CHP says a van and a car collided, sending the van flying off the freeway onto Vermont Street near 16th Street.The driver of that vehicle was transported to the hospital with unknown injuries.
crash, highway 101, I-80, san francisco news
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan 24 min ago
- Local entrepreneur facing domestic violence charges 54 min ago
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Barry Bonds back in Giants uniform as camp coach
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday 46 min ago
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
26 min ago
- False hopes dismay in search for missing jet
42 min ago
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop...
24 min ago