San Francisco News
Man robbed, knocked unconscious outside AT&T Park
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was robbed and knocked unconscious outside of San Francisco's AT&T Park early Tuesday morning, police said Wednesday.
The robbery occurred around 3:30 a.m. in Willie Mays Plaza at Third and King streets.
The 38-year-old victim, who was apparently intoxicated, was approached by a suspect who asked him for money, according to police. When the victim pulled out his wallet, the suspect punched him, knocking him out. When he regained consciousness, he discovered his wallet was gone, police said.
The man was treated at the scene for a cut to his head but did not require hospitalization.
No arrests had been made in connection with the robbery as of this morning, police said. Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the Police Department's anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444 or send a tip by text message to TIP411.
crime, AT&T, san francisco news
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash 40 min ago
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday 29 min ago
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
31 min ago