San Francisco News
Portable toilets set on fire in Richmond District
SAN FRANCISCO -- Two portable toilets were set on fire in San Francisco's Richmond District early this morning, police said.
The arson was reported at 1:07 a.m. at Geary Boulevard and 32nd Avenue by U.S. Park police who saw the portable toilets engulfed in flames, according to police.
Firefighters quickly arrived at the scene and put out the fires, police said.
The incident remains under investigation.
fire, richmond district, arson, san francisco news
- Secret Service investigating big Target data breach
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos