San Francisco News
Water main break floods SF yoga studio
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A water main break in San Francisco Saturday sent water gushing down a Potrero Hill neighborhood.
Water started bubbling out of the main cover onto Carolina Street near Mariposa. Nearby yoga studio owner Renee Sera says she was about to begin a class when water started flooding her studio, "The carpet is wet, there's a little slope so the water is coming in, and I'm out of towels so the water is just seeping down, spreading through my carpet. I'm sure the city will be happy compensate me for that."
Crews with San Francisco Public Works quickly responded to the scene. No word on what caused the water main break.
water main break, san francisco news
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos