San Francisco News
SF City Attorney spoofs "Call Me, Maybe"
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- If you think you've been ripped off by one of those pay-day advance loan companies, the San Francisco City Attorney's Office wants to remind you to take action and they're using a viral video to get the word out.
City Attorney Dennis Herrera appears in a parody of the popular Carly Rae Jepsen song "Call Me Maybe."
The city attorney's video "Pay Me, Maybe" reminds consumers of the Oct. 1 deadline to file claims in a $7.5 million statewide judgment against Money Mart and Loan Mart.
viral video, music, settlement, dennis herrera, san francisco news
- Victim of 2009 Richmond gang rape takes stand
- Muni driver honored for actions after shooting
- City says 'parklet' in Haight-Ashbury must go
- Man arrested after fatal crash in San Jose
- 6-year-old Union City boy mauled by dog
- 2 wildfires burning in Central Sierra foothills
- Charges filed against man in naked BART attack
- Caltrain reopens after police talk man off ledge
- Bicyclist struck, killed by hit-and-run driver
- Patient attacks nurse at Napa State Hospital
- Flooding renews call for new Oakland A's stadium
- abcnews: Putin accused of stealing Super Bowl ring
- roundup: Burglaries in Livermore; Cabbie robs fare
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday