San Francisco News
Homicide suspect arrested, arrest warrant issued for second suspect
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police arrested an 18-year-old suspect Thursday in connection with a homicide in San Francisco's Mission District Sunday, police said. San Francisco resident Adrian Landers was arrested at the San Francisco Hall of Justice in connection with the shooting death of Jesus Solis, police said.
Jesus Solis, a man in his 20s, was fatally shot during an altercation shortly before 4 p.m. Sunday in the 1200 block of Treat Street.
Police are searching for a second suspect, identified as Dylan Lemalie, 20, of San Francisco.
A $5,000,000 murder warrant has been issued for Lemalie's arrest. Police said he should be considered armed and dangerous and that nobody should attempt to detain him.
Anyone with information on Lemalie's whereabouts is asked to notify police immediately at (415) 553-1145 or the anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444.
crime, murder, mission district, san francisco news
- Police investigating shooting in Richmond 19 min ago
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Hydrants painted to mark contributions to 1906 fires
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Student with Down syndrome accepted to college
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed