San Francisco News
Homicide suspect arrested, arrest warrant issued for second suspect
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police arrested an 18-year-old suspect Thursday in connection with a homicide in San Francisco's Mission District Sunday, police said. San Francisco resident Adrian Landers was arrested at the San Francisco Hall of Justice in connection with the shooting death of Jesus Solis, police said.
Jesus Solis, a man in his 20s, was fatally shot during an altercation shortly before 4 p.m. Sunday in the 1200 block of Treat Street.
Police are searching for a second suspect, identified as Dylan Lemalie, 20, of San Francisco.
A $5,000,000 murder warrant has been issued for Lemalie's arrest. Police said he should be considered armed and dangerous and that nobody should attempt to detain him.
Anyone with information on Lemalie's whereabouts is asked to notify police immediately at (415) 553-1145 or the anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444.
crime, murder, mission district, san francisco news
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move
- Accused naked BART attacker appears in court
- Interest rates for subsidized loans may double July 1
- AL West-leading A's beat Rangers, Darvish 6-2
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia
- Hayward BART reopens after fatality on track
- Sacramento discusses self-driving car regulations
- SF approves new regulations for food trucks
- Concord police arm car owners with Clubs
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Colma BART fatality; Fatal house fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday