San Francisco News
Homicide suspect arrested, arrest warrant issued for second suspect
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police arrested an 18-year-old suspect Thursday in connection with a homicide in San Francisco's Mission District Sunday, police said. San Francisco resident Adrian Landers was arrested at the San Francisco Hall of Justice in connection with the shooting death of Jesus Solis, police said.
Jesus Solis, a man in his 20s, was fatally shot during an altercation shortly before 4 p.m. Sunday in the 1200 block of Treat Street.
Police are searching for a second suspect, identified as Dylan Lemalie, 20, of San Francisco.
A $5,000,000 murder warrant has been issued for Lemalie's arrest. Police said he should be considered armed and dangerous and that nobody should attempt to detain him.
Anyone with information on Lemalie's whereabouts is asked to notify police immediately at (415) 553-1145 or the anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444.
crime, murder, mission district, san francisco news
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos