San Francisco News
SFO employee killed in crash with small plane
SAN FRANCISCO -- A worker at San Francisco International Airport was killed early Saturday morning in a vehicle collision with a small aircraft, according to an airport duty manager.
The crash involving a car and a small airplane occurred at the airport around 5:30 a.m. Saturday, the airport duty manager said.
The worker, a man who worked for airline services company PrimeFlight, was killed in the collision.
No one from PrimeFlight was available for comment this morning, and no further details were immediately available.
san francisco international airport, crash, san francisco news
- Teen survives flight from SJC to Hawaii in wheel well
- PG&E to be arraigned in fatal San Bruno blast 41 min ago
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Barricaded man taken into custody in San Jose 44 min ago
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal shooting in Concord; Piedmont landslide
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
22 min ago