San Francisco News
Man shot in both feet in Hayes Valley
SAN FRANCISCO -- Someone shot a man in both feet in San Francisco's Hayes Valley district Sunday night, police said.
The shooting was reported at 8:55 p.m. near the intersection of Buchanan and Hayes streets, according to police.
The victim, identified only as an adult male, was shot in both feet, a police officer said.
He was taken to a hospital in stable condition.
No suspect description was available.
shooting, crime, hayes valley, san francisco news
- BART'S top cop to have auditor assess reforms
- President Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions
- Alameda County Fair opens with new food, new rides
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Tesla Model S recall for rear seat latch issue
- South SF husband and wife charged with pimping 33 min ago
- 10 people charged after sit-in at AT&T Park 6 min ago
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease 10 min ago
- Police enforcing pedestrian safety in San Mateo Co.
- 6-year-old boy killed by dog in Union City
- Oakland theater to host "Fruitvale Station" screening 5 min ago
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Fairfield grass fire; SJ baseball suit
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday