San Francisco News
Police make second arrest in Mission District murder
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police have arrested a second suspect in a murder that occurred earlier this month in San Francisco's Mission District, a police spokesman said.
Dylan Lemalie, 20, was taken into custody Tuesday at the San Francisco Hall of Justice in connection with the murder of Jesus Solis after family members convinced him to turn himself in, Officer Gordon Shyy said.
Solis was shot to death during an altercation at about 4 p.m. on Sept. 16 in the 1200 block of Treat Street, Shyy said.
Police also arrested 18-year-old Adrian Landers, of San Francisco, on Thursday in connection with the killing, police said. The case remains under investigation, Shyy said.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact homicide investigators at (415) 553-1145, or anonymously by calling the tip line at (415) 575-4444 or by texting a tip to TIP411.
shooting, guns, murder, mission district, san francisco news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos