San Francisco News
Police make second arrest in Mission District murder
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police have arrested a second suspect in a murder that occurred earlier this month in San Francisco's Mission District, a police spokesman said.
Dylan Lemalie, 20, was taken into custody Tuesday at the San Francisco Hall of Justice in connection with the murder of Jesus Solis after family members convinced him to turn himself in, Officer Gordon Shyy said.
Solis was shot to death during an altercation at about 4 p.m. on Sept. 16 in the 1200 block of Treat Street, Shyy said.
Police also arrested 18-year-old Adrian Landers, of San Francisco, on Thursday in connection with the killing, police said. The case remains under investigation, Shyy said.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact homicide investigators at (415) 553-1145, or anonymously by calling the tip line at (415) 575-4444 or by texting a tip to TIP411.
shooting, guns, murder, mission district, san francisco news
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move
- Accused naked BART attacker appears in court
- One dead in Sunnyvale house fire on Central Avenue
- Interest rates for subsidized loans may double July 1
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia
- Hayward BART reopens after fatality on track
- Sacramento discusses self-driving car regulations
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- SF approves new regulations for food trucks 37 min ago
- Concord police arm car owners with Clubs
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Colma BART fatality; Fatal house fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday