San Francisco News
Police make second arrest in Mission District murder
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police have arrested a second suspect in a murder that occurred earlier this month in San Francisco's Mission District, a police spokesman said.
Dylan Lemalie, 20, was taken into custody Tuesday at the San Francisco Hall of Justice in connection with the murder of Jesus Solis after family members convinced him to turn himself in, Officer Gordon Shyy said.
Solis was shot to death during an altercation at about 4 p.m. on Sept. 16 in the 1200 block of Treat Street, Shyy said.
Police also arrested 18-year-old Adrian Landers, of San Francisco, on Thursday in connection with the killing, police said. The case remains under investigation, Shyy said.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact homicide investigators at (415) 553-1145, or anonymously by calling the tip line at (415) 575-4444 or by texting a tip to TIP411.
shooting, guns, murder, mission district, san francisco news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather 41 min ago
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control
- Two injured in shooting near San Jose State University
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday