San Francisco News
Police make second arrest in Mission District murder
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police have arrested a second suspect in a murder that occurred earlier this month in San Francisco's Mission District, a police spokesman said.
Dylan Lemalie, 20, was taken into custody Tuesday at the San Francisco Hall of Justice in connection with the murder of Jesus Solis after family members convinced him to turn himself in, Officer Gordon Shyy said.
Solis was shot to death during an altercation at about 4 p.m. on Sept. 16 in the 1200 block of Treat Street, Shyy said.
Police also arrested 18-year-old Adrian Landers, of San Francisco, on Thursday in connection with the killing, police said. The case remains under investigation, Shyy said.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact homicide investigators at (415) 553-1145, or anonymously by calling the tip line at (415) 575-4444 or by texting a tip to TIP411.
shooting, guns, murder, mission district, san francisco news
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation
- Fire concerns growing as July 4th approaches
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- Panel restores some pay for lawmakers, governor
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130 billion FasTrack bill
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder George Zimmer
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos