San Francisco News
Winning Mega Millions ticket set to expire
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- It's the end of the line for a winning Mega Millions ticket worth nearly a quarter million dollars.
On the March 30 draw, 29 tickets matched five out of six numbers to win $227,955 each. 28 winners have come forward to claim their cash. The only one still at large is the ticket sold at Fox Liquors on Larkin Street in San Francisco. The winning numbers that day were 2, 4, 23, 38, 46, with a Mega number of 23.
The winner has until 5 p.m. Wednesday to claim the prize. If the ticket is not claimed, the funds will be diverted to California schools.
lottery, san francisco news
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Coast Guard rescues 4 people along San Mateo coast
- More victims in SF say teen girls robbed them 58 min ago
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation
- IT tech charged with stealing $400,000 in equipment 38 min ago
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130 billion FasTrack bill
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder George Zimmer
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday