San Francisco News
Winning Mega Millions ticket set to expire
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- It's the end of the line for a winning Mega Millions ticket worth nearly a quarter million dollars.
On the March 30 draw, 29 tickets matched five out of six numbers to win $227,955 each. 28 winners have come forward to claim their cash. The only one still at large is the ticket sold at Fox Liquors on Larkin Street in San Francisco. The winning numbers that day were 2, 4, 23, 38, 46, with a Mega number of 23.
The winner has until 5 p.m. Wednesday to claim the prize. If the ticket is not claimed, the funds will be diverted to California schools.
lottery, san francisco news
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced 29 min ago
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student 28 min ago
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela 48 min ago
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings
- Gay partner benefits growing at Fortune 500 firms
- Little girl writes letter to store after breaking ornament
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos