San Francisco News
SF police chase ends in serious car accident
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A police chase in San Francisco has ended in a serious crash in the city's Western Addition neighborhood.
Police were chasing a car full of suspected robbers when that car slammed into a minivan at the intersection of Hayes and Buchanan and struck another vehicle before coming to a stop.
The woman driving the minivan had to be cut out of her vehicle. She is undergoing emergency surgery at San Francisco General Hospital.
Police captured all three suspects. Two of them were injured in the wreck. Officials say the three robbed a woman earlier Wednesday in Pacific Heights.
police chase, crash, san francisco news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars 46 min ago
- Scientists locate shipwreck in San Francisco Bay 15 min ago
- Free health clinics to take place in the Bay Area
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos