San Francisco News
SF police chase ends in serious car accident
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A police chase in San Francisco has ended in a serious crash in the city's Western Addition neighborhood.
Police were chasing a car full of suspected robbers when that car slammed into a minivan at the intersection of Hayes and Buchanan and struck another vehicle before coming to a stop.
The woman driving the minivan had to be cut out of her vehicle. She is undergoing emergency surgery at San Francisco General Hospital.
Police captured all three suspects. Two of them were injured in the wreck. Officials say the three robbed a woman earlier Wednesday in Pacific Heights.
police chase, crash, san francisco news
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- 7 OYS puts waterproof smartphone case to the test
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos