San Francisco News
SF police chase ends in serious car accident
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A police chase in San Francisco has ended in a serious crash in the city's Western Addition neighborhood.
Police were chasing a car full of suspected robbers when that car slammed into a minivan at the intersection of Hayes and Buchanan and struck another vehicle before coming to a stop.
The woman driving the minivan had to be cut out of her vehicle. She is undergoing emergency surgery at San Francisco General Hospital.
Police captured all three suspects. Two of them were injured in the wreck. Officials say the three robbed a woman earlier Wednesday in Pacific Heights.
police chase, crash, san francisco news
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move
- Dixon boy fatally mauled by dog in Union City
- One dead in Sunnyvale house fire on Central Avenue
- Victim of 2009 Richmond gang rape takes stand
- Police ID Boulevard Burger armed robbery suspect
- Colma BART station reopened after fatality
- 7 construction workers, firefighter hurt in SF General fire
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after SF Hwy 101 crash
- Authorities: Unattended campfire caused Calif. fire
- Intel chief: NSA foiled dozens of terrorist plots
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: SF hospital fire; SF Giants unveil cafe
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday