San Francisco News
Memorial to be held in SF for Ambassador Stevens on Oct. 16
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A memorial for the US ambassador killed in Libya will be held in San Francisco on October 16th.
Ambassador Christopher Stevens died after an attack at the UC Consulate in Benghazi last month. Stevens graduated from UC Berkeley and UC Hastings School of Law.
The public is invited to attend the memorial in the rotunda at City Hall at 4:30 p.m.
san francisco city hall, uc berkeley, san francisco news
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Student with Down syndrome accepted to college
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed