San Francisco News
Arson squad investigates car explosion in Russian Hill
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The arson squad is investigating reports of a car explosion Saturday morning in San Francisco's Russian Hill neighborhood.
One resident says she heard a loud noise that woke her up around 4 a.m. When she looked out her window, she saw a Jeep Wrangler on fire. The car was on Lombard Street between Van Ness and Polk.
Firefighters quickly put the fire out.
No injuries have been reported.
car fire, arson, san francisco news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control 8 min ago
- Two injured in shooting near San Jose State University
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges 23 min ago
- Mother, toddler endure violent home invasion robbery
- Pope Francis visits Rome children's hospital
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick 43 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday