San Francisco News
San Francisco kids among healthiest in California
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A statewide survey released on Tuesday shows children in San Francisco County are in the top third of wellness as compared to other state counties.
Children with health insurance for the entire year ranked in the 90th percentile and women receiving early prenatal care is at 88 percent.
San Francisco County does not do well, however, in having 12th graders graduate on time, at just 51 percent.
children, health care, health insurance, san francisco news
- Four in the South Bay die due to cold weather 2 min ago
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Shelter-in-place advisory lifted for Pittsburg residents
- Apple wants Samsung to pay $22M for legal bills 42 min ago
- Security guard captures driver who hit cop
- Judge refuses to block AA, US Airways merger
- Holiday Heroes event to help children in need
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas 51 min ago
- Banksy mural fetches $209K at California auction
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: 5 unexpected facts about Nelson Mandela
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting 3 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos