San Francisco News
San Francisco kids among healthiest in California
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A statewide survey released on Tuesday shows children in San Francisco County are in the top third of wellness as compared to other state counties.
Children with health insurance for the entire year ranked in the 90th percentile and women receiving early prenatal care is at 88 percent.
San Francisco County does not do well, however, in having 12th graders graduate on time, at just 51 percent.
children, health care, health insurance, san francisco news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis 52 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos