San Francisco News
UCSF commemorates National Coming Out Day
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- On Thursday morning UCSF released a video, commemorating National Coming Out Day. It's part of the university's "It Gets Better" campaign."
The goal of National Coming Out Day is for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people and their supporters to celebrate coming out and encourage those who haven't to make their voices heard.
The video debuted Thursday at a noon event at UCSF.
UCSF, lgbt, same sex marriage, san francisco news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting 42 min ago
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday