San Francisco News
UCSF commemorates National Coming Out Day
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- On Thursday morning UCSF released a video, commemorating National Coming Out Day. It's part of the university's "It Gets Better" campaign."
The goal of National Coming Out Day is for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people and their supporters to celebrate coming out and encourage those who haven't to make their voices heard.
The video debuted Thursday at a noon event at UCSF.
UCSF, lgbt, same sex marriage, san francisco news
- Water main break floods Castro Valley neighborhood
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Local schools race to keep up with technology
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- SF man calls 7 On Your Side to help in luggage mixup
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday