San Francisco News
Man in critical condition after fight in Mission District
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was transported to the hospital in critical condition early this morning following a large fight in San Francisco's Mission district, according to San Francisco police.
Police received reports of the fight near the intersection of Valencia and 16th streets at about 2 a.m.
A man was found lying on the ground unresponsive when police arrived.
One victim was transported to a local hospital in critical condition, police said.
mission district, crime, san francisco news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead' 20 min ago
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy 26 min ago
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation...
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos