San Francisco News
Man in critical condition after fight in Mission District
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was transported to the hospital in critical condition early this morning following a large fight in San Francisco's Mission district, according to San Francisco police.
Police received reports of the fight near the intersection of Valencia and 16th streets at about 2 a.m.
A man was found lying on the ground unresponsive when police arrived.
One victim was transported to a local hospital in critical condition, police said.
mission district, crime, san francisco news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars 50 min ago
- Scientists locate shipwreck in San Francisco Bay 19 min ago
- Free health clinics to take place in the Bay Area
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos