San Francisco News
Man in critical condition after fight in Mission District
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was transported to the hospital in critical condition early this morning following a large fight in San Francisco's Mission district, according to San Francisco police.
Police received reports of the fight near the intersection of Valencia and 16th streets at about 2 a.m.
A man was found lying on the ground unresponsive when police arrived.
One victim was transported to a local hospital in critical condition, police said.
mission district, crime, san francisco news
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Shift in tactics may be helping Oakland police
- No charges in Starbucks orange juice case
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby with rare disease
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- NASA Ames focusing on advanced manufacturing
- I-5 bridge collapse caused by truck hitting span
- Get Free Stuff: Challenge butter; Shoe laces
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Bicyclist killed ID'd; Unsolved murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday