San Francisco News
Man in critical condition after fight in Mission District
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was transported to the hospital in critical condition early this morning following a large fight in San Francisco's Mission district, according to San Francisco police.
Police received reports of the fight near the intersection of Valencia and 16th streets at about 2 a.m.
A man was found lying on the ground unresponsive when police arrived.
One victim was transported to a local hospital in critical condition, police said.
mission district, crime, san francisco news
- Teen survives flight from SJC to Hawaii in wheel well
- PG&E to be arraigned in fatal San Bruno blast 43 min ago
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Barricaded man taken into custody in San Jose 46 min ago
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal shooting in Concord; Piedmont landslide
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
24 min ago