San Francisco News
Puppy stolen from SF SPCA adoption center
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The San Francisco SPCA is offering a reward for a stolen puppy.
The dog's name is "violet".
The SPCA says the 10-week-old terrier mix disappeared on Tuesday from the adoption center.
She hasn't received all her necessary vaccinations. There's a $500 reward for Violet's safe return.
Anyone with information should call the SF SPCA at (415) 522-3507.
animal, animals in peril, crime, san francisco news
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Gay partner benefits growing at Fortune 500 firms
- South Africa names speakers for Mandela ceremony
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings
- Little girl writes letter to store after breaking ornament 51 min ago
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos