San Francisco News
Muni train collides with vehicle near AT&T Park
SAN FRANCISCO -- One person was transported to a hospital after a crash involving a San Francisco Municipal Railway light-rail vehicle near AT&T Park this morning, a fire department employee said.
Crews responded to a report of a crash involving a car and a Muni train at 7:27 a.m. at Third and King streets, the employee said.
A passenger on the Muni train was transported to a hospital to be treated for injuries that are not considered life-threatening, she said.
muni, at&t park, san francisco news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal 58 min ago
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- Last minute Christmas shopping is in full swing
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show 2 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos