San Francisco News
Muni train collides with vehicle near AT&T Park
SAN FRANCISCO -- One person was transported to a hospital after a crash involving a San Francisco Municipal Railway light-rail vehicle near AT&T Park this morning, a fire department employee said.
Crews responded to a report of a crash involving a car and a Muni train at 7:27 a.m. at Third and King streets, the employee said.
A passenger on the Muni train was transported to a hospital to be treated for injuries that are not considered life-threatening, she said.
muni, at&t park, san francisco news
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos