San Francisco News
Muni train collides with vehicle near AT&T Park
SAN FRANCISCO -- One person was transported to a hospital after a crash involving a San Francisco Municipal Railway light-rail vehicle near AT&T Park this morning, a fire department employee said.
Crews responded to a report of a crash involving a car and a Muni train at 7:27 a.m. at Third and King streets, the employee said.
A passenger on the Muni train was transported to a hospital to be treated for injuries that are not considered life-threatening, she said.
muni, at&t park, san francisco news
- Occupy the Farm protesters returning to Albany land
- Two men shot, killed on I-880 in Oakland ID'd
- Konig wins 7th stage, van Garderen retains lead 55 min ago
- Free dental care offered at SJ Convention Center
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves 25 min ago
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness 51 min ago
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Plan to cut down trees in East Bay Hills under review
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 47 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
47 min ago