San Francisco News
Current TV CEO says he's considering selling network
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The head of San Francisco-based Current TV says he's considering selling the boutique cable network.
CEO Joel Hyatt says he's exploring what he called "strategic options" including selling or seeking new partners and investors. Hyatt and former Vice President Al Gore started Current TV in 2005. It recently weathered the departure of high-profile anchor Keith Olberman.
The struggling channel's available in about 60 million homes.
al gore, television, san francisco news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday