San Francisco News
Teenage girl, man badly injured in Bayview shooting
SAN FRANCISCO -- A teenage girl was critically injured and a man suffered non-life-threatening injuries in a shooting in San Francisco's Bayview District Friday night, police said.
Police said the double shooting was reported just after 9 p.m. in the 1400 block of Thomas Avenue.
Officers arriving on the scene located the teenage girl and the man but did not find any suspects, according to police.
No suspect information was available as of midnight.
Both victims were taken to a hospital to receive treatment for gunshot wounds to the upper torso, police said.
shooting, SFPD, bayview hunters point, san francisco news
- BART'S top cop to have auditor assess reforms 5 min ago
- President Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions
- Alameda County Fair opens with new food, new rides 9 min ago
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Tesla Model S recall for rear seat latch issue
- Workers face charges after sit-in at AT&T Park
- Medical association recognizes obesity as a disease
- Police enforcing pedestrian safety in San Mateo Co.
- 6-year-old boy killed by dog in Union City
- 49ers sign DE Justin Smith to 2-year extension
- Miami Heat force Game 7 in NBA Finals
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Fairfield grass fire; SJ baseball suit
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Alameda County Fair opens with new food,...
9 min ago