San Francisco News
Teenage girl, man badly injured in Bayview shooting
SAN FRANCISCO -- A teenage girl was critically injured and a man suffered non-life-threatening injuries in a shooting in San Francisco's Bayview District Friday night, police said.
Police said the double shooting was reported just after 9 p.m. in the 1400 block of Thomas Avenue.
Officers arriving on the scene located the teenage girl and the man but did not find any suspects, according to police.
No suspect information was available as of midnight.
Both victims were taken to a hospital to receive treatment for gunshot wounds to the upper torso, police said.
shooting, SFPD, bayview hunters point, san francisco news
- SJ store owner get $1M for selling winning ticket 4 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Wonder Girl to take on Vallejo after Batkid saved SF
- Weather to help crews battling Big Sur blaze
- Results of Consumer Reports car reliability survey
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: OPD gets new SUVs; Big Sur fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday