San Francisco News
Shoe shine stand burned during Giants celebrations
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Sunday night's World Series celebration proved devastating for a San Francisco homeless man.
Revelers torched Larry Moore's shoe shine stand on Market Street. One chair burned to the ground and $200 in tools went up in smoke.
There is a bright spot though. Financial District workers are pitching in with donations.
financial district, san francisco giants, fire, san francisco news
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
58 min ago