San Francisco News
Shoe shine stand burned during Giants celebrations
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Sunday night's World Series celebration proved devastating for a San Francisco homeless man.
Revelers torched Larry Moore's shoe shine stand on Market Street. One chair burned to the ground and $200 in tools went up in smoke.
There is a bright spot though. Financial District workers are pitching in with donations.
financial district, san francisco giants, fire, san francisco news
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Obama to address drones, Gitmo in security speech
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup 25 min ago
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge
- SamTrans bus hits low hanging wire in San Mateo
- Woman hit by construction van in critical condition
- SF police launch distracted walking campaign
- SFO employee accused of stealing from luggage
- BART to vote on allowing bikes on rush hour trains
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: SF warehouse fire; Fatal bicyclist accident 54 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Mourners remember girl, 9, killed in Okla....
25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos