San Francisco News
Shoe shine stand burned during Giants celebrations
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Sunday night's World Series celebration proved devastating for a San Francisco homeless man.
Revelers torched Larry Moore's shoe shine stand on Market Street. One chair burned to the ground and $200 in tools went up in smoke.
There is a bright spot though. Financial District workers are pitching in with donations.
financial district, san francisco giants, fire, san francisco news
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached 13 min ago
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- SUV crashes into gas station in Oakland
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos