San Francisco News
20-year-old homicide victim suffered multiple gunshot wounds
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police are investigating the fatal shooting of a 20-year-old man in San Francisco's Bayview District late Friday night.
Police received reports of the shooting in the 1000 block of Mendell Street, located about one block from Third Street, at 10:26 p.m.
Officers found the victim suffering from multiple gunshot wounds to his torso. Officers and paramedics performed CPR, but the victim was pronounced deceased at the scene.
The shooting remains under investigation and no suspects have been arrested in connection to the incident, according to police.
Anyone with information regarding the shooting is asked to call SFPD's anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444 or text a tip to TIP411.
shooting, crime, bayview hunters point, san francisco news
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5 23 min ago
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Arias tells jury what she'll do if allowed to live 37 min ago
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- UC hospitals say patients safe despite strike
- More than 100 gas grills put to the test
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL pipeline 45 min ago
- Senate panel approves weapons for Syrian rebels 48 min ago
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison
- Photos: San Jose Sharks fan pics!
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body 32 min ago
- roundup: Bay Area Super Bowl; Antioch fire 40 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Crews search for survivors after Oklahoma...
54 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado survivors counting blessings
44 min ago