San Francisco News
Elderly man still missing this evening, no leads on whereabouts
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police are continuing to search for an 82-year-old San Francisco man who has been missing since Sunday morning.
Hong Xin Li was last seen Sunday at 9:30 a.m. when he left his residence to go for a walk in his neighborhood in the Bayview District, police said.
Li, who was last seen wearing a blue baseball cap, a black jacket and slippers, stands at about 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs about 120 pounds, police said.
Li, who is of Asian descent, has brown eyes and gray hair and is hard of hearing.
No new leads of Li's whereabouts have developed in the two days since he has gone missing, police said.
missing person, san francisco news
- Boy drowns after falling into canal in Antioch
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event
- Hundreds of food workers strike at AT&T Park in SF
- Angel Pagan wins it for SF Giants with inside-the-park HR
- Josh Donaldson, A's power past Astros 11-5
- Castillo scores as FC Dallas tops Earthquakes 1-0
- Wildfire near Interstate 580 in Livermore now contained
- San Antonio flooding kills one; 200-plus rescued
- San Francisco man with brain injury missing
- Millions march against Monsanto in over 400 cities
- abcnews: How to stay safe at amusement parks
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday