San Francisco News
Puppy stolen from SPCA found, adopted
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A puppy stolen from the San Francisco SPCA has been found safe and adopted.
"Violet" was stolen October 16. Last week, an SPCA employee spotted Violet with a woman on Market Street. Police arrested the woman for drug charges and parole violation.
The SPCA contacted a couple who had shown interest in Violet before she was stolen. She's now with her new adoptive family.
animal, animals in peril, SPCA, san francisco news
- Fiery crash closes WB I-580 lanes in Livermore 2 min ago
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test
- BART and unions to meet today over contract
- San Jose fire crews battle one-alarm house fire 48 min ago
- 32 students participating in 'shop with a cop' event
- Gridlock in the Senate, progress in the House
- OTRC: Golden Globes 2014: Full list of nominations 49 min ago
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Robbery suspect shot; BART dispute
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos