San Francisco News
SFO ranked last for on-time arrivals in Sept.
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KGO) -- This next story could put a damper on your holiday travel plans.
New statistics released Thursday by the federal government shows San Francisco International Airport with among the worst on-time arrival and departure times in the country. The report compares San Francisco with the 29 busiest airports in the country.
SFO ranked last in on-time arrivals for the month of September and second from the last for on-time arrivals so far for all of 2012.
Departures aren't any better with SFO ranking 27th out of 29th in on-time departures for September and second from the last for 2012.
san francisco international airport, travel, san francisco news
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos