San Francisco News
SFPD motorcycle officer injured SoMa crash
SAN FRANCISCO -- A San Francisco police motorcycle officer was injured in a crash in the city's South of Market neighborhood Monday morning, a police spokesman said.
The crash happened at about 11:45 a.m. as the officer was riding his motorcycle in the 700 block of Brannan Street, Officer Albie Esparza said.
Another vehicle was involved, but the circumstances of the accident remain under investigation, Esparza said.
The officer suffered injuries that are not believed to be life-threatening, and was transported to a hospital for treatment.
SFPD, soma, crash, san francisco news
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake 6 min ago
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond 35 min ago
- Good Samaritan helps save lives in North Bay fire 54 min ago
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed