San Francisco News
SFPD motorcycle officer injured SoMa crash
SAN FRANCISCO -- A San Francisco police motorcycle officer was injured in a crash in the city's South of Market neighborhood Monday morning, a police spokesman said.
The crash happened at about 11:45 a.m. as the officer was riding his motorcycle in the 700 block of Brannan Street, Officer Albie Esparza said.
Another vehicle was involved, but the circumstances of the accident remain under investigation, Esparza said.
The officer suffered injuries that are not believed to be life-threatening, and was transported to a hospital for treatment.
SFPD, soma, crash, san francisco news
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan 36 min ago
- Local entrepreneur facing domestic violence charges
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Barry Bonds back in Giants uniform as camp coach
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday 58 min ago
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
38 min ago
- False hopes dismay in search for missing jet
54 min ago
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop...
36 min ago