San Francisco News
SFPD motorcycle officer injured SoMa crash
SAN FRANCISCO -- A San Francisco police motorcycle officer was injured in a crash in the city's South of Market neighborhood Monday morning, a police spokesman said.
The crash happened at about 11:45 a.m. as the officer was riding his motorcycle in the 700 block of Brannan Street, Officer Albie Esparza said.
Another vehicle was involved, but the circumstances of the accident remain under investigation, Esparza said.
The officer suffered injuries that are not believed to be life-threatening, and was transported to a hospital for treatment.
SFPD, soma, crash, san francisco news
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support 1 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing for...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
33 min ago