San Francisco News
SFPD motorcycle officer injured SoMa crash
SAN FRANCISCO -- A San Francisco police motorcycle officer was injured in a crash in the city's South of Market neighborhood Monday morning, a police spokesman said.
The crash happened at about 11:45 a.m. as the officer was riding his motorcycle in the 700 block of Brannan Street, Officer Albie Esparza said.
Another vehicle was involved, but the circumstances of the accident remain under investigation, Esparza said.
The officer suffered injuries that are not believed to be life-threatening, and was transported to a hospital for treatment.
SFPD, soma, crash, san francisco news
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Concession workers launch one-day strike at AT&T
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- UK police arrest 3 more men in soldier's slaying 19 min ago
- PG&E disputes record fine for San Bruno blast
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- Quick, long-term fixes in works for Washington bridge 52 min ago
- Protesters to march vs Monsanto in 250 cities 37 min ago
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- abcnews: How to stay safe at amusement parks 33 min ago
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos