San Francisco News
Frederick Dozier Jr. found guilty in sex assault case
SAN FRANCISCO -- A jury today found a man guilty of more than two-dozen charges stemming from a series of grisly sexual assaults along San Francisco's 24th Street corridor last year.
Frederick Dozier Jr. is charged with 24 felony counts including kidnapping, sexual assault, robbery and attempted murder. Police say Dozier attacked his victims from behind and then punched and violently beat them.
Dozier was spotted on surveillance video and arrested after police received a tip. Investigators say they also found Dozier's DNA at the crime scenes.
His trial is expected to begin in September.
mission district, crime, san francisco news
- BART and unions to meet today over contract
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test
- Fiery big-rig crash cleared from I-80 in Pinole
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- OTRC: Golden Globes 2014: Full list of nominations 52 min ago
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Robbery suspect shot; BART dispute
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos