San Francisco News
New chocolate factory opens in San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Coffee drinkers are used to freshly ground and brewed specialty coffee. Now chocolate is getting the same treatment.
A new shop, called Dandelion Chocolate, opened up in San Francisco's Mission District on Wednesday.
Once inside, customers can watch as workers roast, grind, and mold cacao beans into chocolate bars. Soon they'll also be able to dine as they watch the entire decadent process.
The owners are not shy about sharing their recipe. It has two ingredients -- cacao beans and sugar. They say the different flavors come from the roasting process.
food, mission district, san francisco news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 28 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins 44 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2 38 min ago
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win 32 min ago
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos