San Francisco News
New chocolate factory opens in San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Coffee drinkers are used to freshly ground and brewed specialty coffee. Now chocolate is getting the same treatment.
A new shop, called Dandelion Chocolate, opened up in San Francisco's Mission District on Wednesday.
Once inside, customers can watch as workers roast, grind, and mold cacao beans into chocolate bars. Soon they'll also be able to dine as they watch the entire decadent process.
The owners are not shy about sharing their recipe. It has two ingredients -- cacao beans and sugar. They say the different flavors come from the roasting process.
food, mission district, san francisco news
- Two men shot, killed on I-880 in Oakland ID'd
- Photos released of suspect in violent SJ carjacking
- Cyclists converge in Livermore for Amgen Tour of CA 25 min ago
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- Longshoreman killed after truck falls into water
- Newark police investigate officer-involved shooting
- Police investigate shootings that hospitalized two men
- Credit card skimming devices found at 2 gas stations
- Steve Wozniak to give Cal commencement speech
- Italian team calls for better safety for America's Cup
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos