San Francisco News
Bicyclist injured after car chase ends in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A wild pursuit in San Francisco has ended with a crash, several injured, cars damaged and a driver under arrest for DUI.
The chase began on the Bay Bridge and continued to 15th and Natoma where the driver of an SUV hit a parked car, which in turn hit a person on a bicycle, injuring the rider. The crash ended on 17th and South Van Ness where the jeep crashed into a signal post, injuring the driver.
Crews are working to fix the stop light. The jeep hit a signal box there, knocking out power to the light. The CHP says the driver is under arrest for DUI, hit and run and evading police.
CHP, SFPD, crime, san francisco news, terry mcsweeney
- Freeze Warning in effect for most of Bay Area 53 min ago
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for today 12 min ago
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos