San Francisco News
Bicyclist injured after car chase ends in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A wild pursuit in San Francisco has ended with a crash, several injured, cars damaged and a driver under arrest for DUI.
The chase began on the Bay Bridge and continued to 15th and Natoma where the driver of an SUV hit a parked car, which in turn hit a person on a bicycle, injuring the rider. The crash ended on 17th and South Van Ness where the jeep crashed into a signal post, injuring the driver.
Crews are working to fix the stop light. The jeep hit a signal box there, knocking out power to the light. The CHP says the driver is under arrest for DUI, hit and run and evading police.
CHP, SFPD, crime, san francisco news, terry mcsweeney
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway 26 min ago
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos