San Francisco News
SUV accident injures two people
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco police are investigating a collision between two SUV's that injured two people and knocked out power to the area around Junipero Serra Boulevard and Palmetto Avenue.
The collision happened shortly before 11:30 p.m. Saturday night.
The injuries are said to be minor, despite all the damage.
One SUV rolled over and the other took out a power pole and damaged a house.
The power has been restored shortly after the accident.
crash, san francisco news
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in San Jose
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Wonder Girl to take on Vallejo after Batkid saved SF
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Results of Consumer Reports car reliability survey
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music 3 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: OPD gets new SUVs; Big Sur fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday