San Francisco News
Fairmount Elementary reopens after gastroenteritis outbreak
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Classes resumed Monday at Fairmount Elementary School in San Francisco following the outbreak of a virus there.
The campus was sanitized over the weekend after 150 students and faculty members stayed home Friday due to an outbreak of gastroenteritis.
While the school re-opened, parents are still advised to keep their children home if they show any symptoms of the virus.
children, san francisco news
- Protesters vacate CCSF building, head to city hall 22 min ago
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Large marijuana grow found at home in Hayward
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport 27 min ago
- Brentwood students in trouble for nude selfies
- CDC reports rare woman-to-woman HIV transmission 13 min ago
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos