San Francisco News
Ingleside Heights home fire kills one
SAN FRANCISCO -- A house fire killed one person in San Francisco's Ingleside Heights neighborhood tonight, a fire dispatcher said.
The one-alarm fire was reported in the area of 60 St. Charles Avenue at 8:35 p.m.
It was contained at 8:59 p.m., but not before one person was killed.
fire, ingleside, san francisco news
- Two men shot, killed on I-880 in Oakland ID'd
- Photos released of suspect in violent SJ carjacking
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- Longshoreman killed after truck falls into water
- FEMA to fund removal of trees from East Bay Hills
- Steve Wozniak to give Cal commencement speech
- Conn. commuter trains collide; 60 go to hospitals
- Italian team calls for better safety for America's Cup
- Grenade found in San Jose garage detonated safely
- Report: Yahoo nearing $1.1B acquisition of Tumblr
- Get Free Stuff: Purse, nail kit, comedy show
- abcnews: Rumor: Beyonce pregnant with 2nd child
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Bay to Breakers
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday