San Francisco News
5 men break into home in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Police say five men, at least one of them whom was armed invaded a home and terrorized people in the Richmond District Saturday night.
The men invaded a home on 31st Avenue between Geary Blvd. and Clement Street.
Police recieved a call around 6:30 p.m. Saturday afternoon from a neighbor who told them he heard screaming coming from the house.
However, the men were already gone by the time officers arrived. Police say they got away with a number of items from the house.
crime, richmond district, SFPD, san francisco news
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Google barge moved to the Port of Stockton
- Pedestrian safety plan announced in San Francisco
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Astronauts discuss impact of social media in space 48 min ago
- Cronut creator invents 'shots' of milk and cookies
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Astronauts discuss impact of social media...
48 min ago