San Francisco News
5 men break into home in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Police say five men, at least one of them whom was armed invaded a home and terrorized people in the Richmond District Saturday night.
The men invaded a home on 31st Avenue between Geary Blvd. and Clement Street.
Police recieved a call around 6:30 p.m. Saturday afternoon from a neighbor who told them he heard screaming coming from the house.
However, the men were already gone by the time officers arrived. Police say they got away with a number of items from the house.
crime, richmond district, SFPD, san francisco news
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation
- Fire concerns growing as July 4th approaches
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease
- New Colo. wildfire prompts evacuations of homes
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- Panel restores some pay for lawmakers, governor
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130B FasTrack bill
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos