San Francisco News
SFPD releases surveillance video of robbery suspects
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco police hope video they released Tuesday will help them capture the people who robbed and pistol-whipped a man last summer in the Western Addition.
The video is from the department's new online crime-fighting tool called "The Line-Up" which features security camera video of unsolved crimes. The incident happened July 5 outside a building at Laguna Street and Cleary Court. The robbers got away in a silver newer-model Dodge Charger. Anyone who recognizes the criminals or the car is asked to call the San Francisco Police Department.
SFPD, caught on tape, crime, western addition, san francisco news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday